My family and I just returned from a quick visit to “The Most Magical Place on Earth” — Walt Disney World® Resorts in Florida. For a sneak peek into how our visit went follow along over the next few posts.
Day 2: Saturday, July 31st, 2021
Resort: Disney’s Polynesian Resort (Magic Kingdom Area)
Theme Parks: none, resort day
- Slept in after our late night
- Breakfast at ‘Ohana in the Polynesian Resort at 9am
- Pool Time: 10am-12pm
- Afternoon treat: Dole Whips!
- Break in room
- Mobile Ordered Captain Cooks at 3pm and ate outside on the terrace
- More Pool Time: 4-5pm
- Back to the room to shower and get ready for family pictures we were having taken.
- 9pm walked to beach between Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian Resort to watch Happily Ever After. Great location, the music is quiet, but not crowded at all. Fireworks were a lot bigger from outside the park than they appear when you are inside Magic Kingdom.
For reference: On Friday July 30th Disney World started requiring face coverings again indoors and in all ride queues. At the time of our visit there are no Fastpasses, separate character meet & greets, and many shows have still not reopened.
More on the rest of our summer Disney Vacation: Day 1 and Day 3.